Report NEP-EFF-2019-01-14This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lin, Xuchen & Lu, Ting-Jie & Chen, Xia, 2018. "Technological change and total factor productivity growth: evidence from China's telecommunications industry," 22nd ITS Biennial Conference, Seoul 2018. Beyond the boundaries: Challenges for business, policy and society 190363, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Riko Hendrawan, 2018. "Assessing Banking Profit Efficiency Using Stochastic Frontier Analysis," GATR Journals jfbr149, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Caroline Krafft & Ragui Assaad, 2018. "Do More Productive Firms Pay Workers More? Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 1222, Economic Research Forum, revised 18 Sep 2018.
- Inmaculada Martinez-Zarzoso & Mona Said & Chahir Zaki, 2018. "Trade Policy and Input Liberalization: The Effect on Egyptian Firms’ Productivity," Working Papers 1238, Economic Research Forum, revised 14 Oct 2018.
- Mohamed Mekki Ben Jemaa & Sahar Obey, 2018. "On the Trade-off Between Size, Sustainability and Social Outcome of the Microfinance Institutions: A Two Stages Bootstrapped DEA Approach," Working Papers 1246, Economic Research Forum, revised 28 Oct 2018.
- Karim Badr & Reham Rizk & Chahir Zaki, 2018. "Firm Productivity and Agglomeration Economies: Evidence from Egyptian Data," Working Papers 1239, Economic Research Forum, revised 15 Oct 2018.
- Burhan Can Karahasan & Firat Bilgel, 2018. "State-Business Relations and Financial Accessibility: Explaining Firm Performance in the MENA Region," Working Papers 1279, Economic Research Forum, revised 26 Dec 2018.
- Sushama Murty & R. Robert Russell, "undated". "Bad Outputs," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 17-06, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Abeer Elshennawy & Mohamed Bouaddi, 2018. "Sources of Heterogeneity in Labor Productivity and Total Factor Productivity in Egyptian Manufacturing," Working Papers 1276, Economic Research Forum, revised 26 Dec 2018.
- Rey Dang & L’Hocine Houanti & Krishna Reddy & Michel Simioni, 2019. "Does board gender diversity influence firm profitability? A control function approach," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2019-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2018. "Size, Efficiency, Market Power, and Economies of Scale in the African Banking Sector," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/056, African Governance and Development Institute..