Report NEP-EFF-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halkos, George & Polemis, Michael, 2018. "Does market structure trigger efficiency? Evidence for the USA before and after the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 84511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peters, Bettina & Riley, Rebecca R. & Siedschlag, Iulia & Vahter, Priit & McQuinni, John, 2018. "Internationalisation, innovation and productivity in services: Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-009, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Chaohua Dong & Jiti Gao & Bin Peng, 2018. "Varying-coefficient panel data models with partially observed factor structure," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/18, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Lorendana Fattorini & Mahdi Ghodsi & Armando Rungi, 2018. "Cohesion Policy Meets Heterogeneous Firms," Working Papers 02/2018, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Feb 2018.
- Ke Wang & Zhifu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei, 2018. "Will pollution taxes improve joint ecological and economic efficiency of thermal power industry in China? A DEA based materials balance approach," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 114, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Francesca Lotti & Monica Amici & Emanuela Ciapanna & Fabrizio Colonna & Francesco Dï¿½Amuri & Silvia Giacomelli & Andrea Linarello & Francesco Manaresi & Giuliana Palumbo & Filippo , 2018. "Productivity growth in Italy: a tale of a slow-motion change," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 422, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Robert Seamans & Manav Raj, 2018. "AI, Labor, Productivity and the Need for Firm-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 24239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barany, Zsofia & Siegel, Christian, 2018. "Disentangling Occupation- and Sector-specific Technological Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 12663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Léopold, 2018. "Robustified expected maximum production frontiers," TSE Working Papers 17-890, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Georgios Gioldasis & Antonio Musolesi & Michel Simioni, 2018. "Nonparametric estimation of international R&D spillovers," SEEDS Working Papers 0318, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2018.
- Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera & Junhong Yang, 2018. "Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking," Working Papers 2018-02, Swansea University, School of Management.