Report NEP-EFF-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Aiello & Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo, 2017. "Innovation And Productivity In Family Firms: Evidence From A Sample Of European Firms," Working Papers 201706, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Natalja Levenko & Kaspar Oja & Karsten Staehr, 2017. "Total factor productivity growth in Central and Eastern Europe before, during and after the Global Financial Crisis," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2017-8, Bank of Estonia, revised 09 Nov 2017.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 2017. "Recent US Manufacturing Employment: The Exception that Proves the Rule," Working Paper Series WP17-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ali Hadizatou, 2017. "Refinancing and Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions in Niger," Research Papers RP_337, African Economic Research Consortium.
- David Fadiran & Olusegun A. Akanbi, 2017. "Institutions and Other Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 714, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Di Ubaldo, Mattia & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2017. "The impact of investment in innovation on productivity: firm-level evidence from Ireland," Papers WP571, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kraft, Kornelius, 2017. "Productivity and distribution effects of codetermination in an efficient bargaining," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-039, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- A. Arrighetti & E. Bartoloni & F. Landini, 2017. "The sources of heterogeneity in firm performance: lessons from Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2017-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Leadaut Edith Prisca Togba, 2016. "Analysis of the Cost-Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions in the West African Economic Monetary Union Area," Research Papers RP_324, African Economic Research Consortium.
- F. J. Escribá-Pérez & M. J. Murgui-García & J. R. Ruiz-Tamarit, 2017. "Economic and Statistical Measurement of Physical Capital with an Application to the Spanish Economy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Luis Castro Peñarrieta & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza, 2017. "Can Licensing Induce Productivity? Exploring the IPR Effect," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015809, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Iheonu, Chimere & Ihedimma, Godfrey & Onwuanaku, Chigozie, 2017. "Institutional Quality and Economic Performance in West Africa," MPRA Paper 82212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ITO Koji & Ivan DESEATNICOV & FUKAO Kyoji, 2017. "Japanese Plants' Heterogeneity in Sales, Factor Inputs, and Participation in Global Value Chains," Discussion papers 17117, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Joseph Hughes & Choon-Geol Moon, 2017. "How Bad Is a Bad Loan? Distinguishing Inherent Credit Risk from Inefficient Lending (Does the Capital Market Price This Difference?)," Departmental Working Papers 201709, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- John Haltiwanger & Henry Hyatt & Erika McEntarfer, 2017. "Who Moves Up the Job Ladder?," Working Papers 17-63, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.