Report NEP-EFF-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriela Pérez Quesada, 2017. "Technical efficiency of dairy farms in Uruguay: a stochastic production frontier analysis," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0517, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Heather D Gibson & Georgia Pavlou, 2017. "Exporting and performance: evidence from Greek firms," Working Papers 228, Bank of Greece.
- Kollapuri M, "undated". "Bank Consolidation and Efficiency: an Empirical Study from India," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 17-03, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Roman, Monica & Gotiu (Lucaciu), Liliana, 2017. "Non-parametric methods applied in the efficiency analysis of European structural funding in Romania," MPRA Paper 80548, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 May 2017.
- Sofie Cabus & Eszter Nagy, 2017. "Performance of Hungarian firms: are apprentices an asset or a liability? Evidence from a unique matched employer-employee dataset," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1706, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Bin Ni & Hayato Kato, 2017. "Productivity Gaps and Vertical Technology Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Vietnam," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-022, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Mohanty, Ranjan Kumar & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2017. "Examining the Eco-Macroeconomic Performance Index of India: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," Working Papers 17/202, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Mahmood ul Hasan Khan & Muhammad Nadim Hanif, 2017. "An Empirical Evaluation of ‘Structure-Conduct-Performance’ and ‘Efficient-Structure’ Paradigms in the Banking Sector of Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 90, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Emmanuel Dhyne & Amil Petrin & Valerie Smeets & Frederic Warzynski, 2017. "Multi Product Firms, Import Competition, and the Evolution of Firm-product Technical Efficiencies," NBER Working Papers 23637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koutroumpis, Pantelis & Leiponen, Aija & Thomas, Llewellyn D W, 2017. "The Young, the Old and the Innovative: The Impact of R&D on Firm Performance in ICT versus Other Sectors," ETLA Working Papers 51, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.