Report NEP-EFF-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Montalbano, Pierluigi & Nenci, Silvia & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2017. "Opening and linking up: Firms, global value chains and productivity in Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 2017-030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Simona, Comi & Mara, Grasseni & Federica, Origo & Laura, Pagani, 2017. "Where Women Make The Difference. The Effects of Corporate Board Gender Quotas on Firmsâ€™ Performance across Europe," Working Papers 367, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 12 Jul 2017.
- Giammario Impullitti & Richard Kneller & Danny McGowan, 2017. "Demand-driven technical change and productivity growth: Evidence from the US Energy Policy Act," Discussion Papers 2017-07, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Al Raee, Mueid & Ritzen, Jo & Crombrugghe, Denis de, 2017. "Innovation policy & labour productivity growth: Education, research & development, government effectiveness and business policy," MERIT Working Papers 2017-019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jackeline Velazco & Vicente Pinilla, 2017. "Development models, agricultural policies, and agricultural growth: Peru, 1950-2010," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1704, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Robert Inklaar & Marianna Papakonstantinou, 2017. "Vintage effects in human capital: Europe versus the United States," LIS Working papers 698, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Vladimir Sokolov & Laura Solanko, 2017. "Political Influence, Firm Performance and Survival," HSE Working papers WP BRP 60/FE/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Christian Groth & Jakub Growiec, 2017. "Do MincerianWage Equations Inform How Schooling Influences Productivity?," Discussion Papers 17-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Samira Hasanzadeh, 2017. "Dissemination of Two Faces of Knowledge: Do Liberal-Democracy and Income-Level Matter?," Carleton Economic Papers 17-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Diego F. Téllez & Jesús M. Godoy, 2017. "Mission Power and Firm Financial Performance," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 015655, Universidad EAFIT.
- Müge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews, 2017. "Skills mismatch, productivity and policies: Evidence from the second wave of PIAAC," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1403, OECD Publishing.
- Jacob Bikker & Tobias Vervliet, 2017. "Bank profitability and risk-taking under low interest rates," DNB Working Papers 560, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Nadim Ahmad & Jennifer Ribarsky & Marshall Reinsdorf, 2017. "Can potential mismeasurement of the digital economy explain the post-crisis slowdown in GDP and productivity growth?," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2017/9, OECD Publishing.
- Emma Galli & Ilde Rizzo & Carla Scaglioni, 2017. "Transparency, quality of institutions and performance in the Italian Municipalities," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/11, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.