Report NEP-EFF-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José-María Da-Rocha & Marina Mendes Tavares & Diego Restuccia, 2017. "Policy Distortions and Aggregate Productivity with Endogenous Establishment-Level Productivity," NBER Working Papers 23339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iftekhar HASAN & Jean-Loup SOULA, 2017. "Technical Efficiency in Bank Liquidity Creation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2017-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Keita Kouramoudou, 2017. "Does Corruption Affect Total Factor Productivity? An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 1714, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Broberg, Thomas & Egüez, Alejandro, 2017. "Blame it on the Owner – Ownership and Energy Performance of Multidwelling buildings," CERE Working Papers 2017:4, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Enrico Sette & Guido Tabellini, 2017. "Credit Misallocation During the European Financial Crisis," Working Papers 600, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Antoine Berthou & Emmanuel Dhyne & Matteo Bugamelli & Ana-Maria Cazacu & Calin-Vlad Demian & Péter Harasztosi & Tibor Lalinsky & Jaanika Meriküll & Filippo Oropallo & Ana Cristina Soares, 2016. "Assessing European firms’ exports and productivity distributions: the CompNet trade module," Working and Discussion Papers WP 5/2016, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Zhaohua Wang & Yi Li & Ke Wang & Zhimin Huang, 2017. "Environment-adjusted operational performance evaluation of solar photovoltaic power plants: A three stage efficiency analysis," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 104, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Robert Kulick, 2017. "Ready-to-Mix: Horizontal Mergers, Prices, and Productivity," Working Papers 17-38, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Luna, Ivette & Hiratuka, Celio & Haddad Netto, Elias Youssef, 2016. "Survival of the fittest or does size matter: What are the main drivers of Productivity in Brazil?," MPRA Paper 78208, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Fernandez, Cristina & García, Roberto & Lopez-Garcia, Paloma & Marzinotto, Benedicta & Serafini, Roberta & Vanhala, Juuso & Wintr, Ladislav, 2017. "Firm growth in Europe: an overview based on the CompNet labour module," Working Paper Series 2048, European Central Bank.
- Ana Fontoura Gouveia & Sílvia Santos & Inês Gonçalves, 2017. "The impact of structural reforms on productivity: The role of the distance to the technological frontier," OECD Productivity Working Papers 8, OECD Publishing.