Report NEP-EFF-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- K Hervé Dakpo & Laure Latruffe, 2016. "Agri-environmental subsidies and French suckler cow farms’ technical efficiency accounting for GHGs," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-07, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Gartner, Christine & Giordano, Claire & Lopez-Garcia, Paloma & Gamberoni, Elisa, 2016. "Is corruption efficiency-enhancing? A case study of nine Central and Eastern European countries," Working Paper Series 1950, European Central Bank.
- Jakir Hussain & Jean-Thomas Bernard, 2016. "Flexible Functional Forms and Curvature Conditions: Parametric Productivity Estimation in Canadian and U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 1612e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Cárdenas Rodríguez & Ivan Haščič & Martin Souchier, 2016. "Environmentally Adjusted Multifactor Productivity: Methodology and Empirical results for OECD and G20 countries," OECD Green Growth Papers 2016/4, OECD Publishing.
- Davide Castellani & Sandro Montresor & Torben Schubert & Antonio Vezzani, 2016. "Multinationality, R&D and productivity: Evidence from the top R&D investors worldwide," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2016-04, Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- Carlos Robalo Marques & Daniel Dias & Christine Richmond, 2016. "A tale of two sectors: why is misallocation higher in services than in manufacturing?," Working Papers w201614, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- K Hervé Dakpo, 2016. "On modeling pollution-generating technologies: a new formulation of the by-production approach," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-06, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Claudia Curi & Justas Gedvilas & Ana Lozano-Vivas, 2016. "Corporate Governance of SOEs and performance in transition countries. Evidence from Lithuania," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS36, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Davide Castellani & Mariacristina Piva & Torben Schubert & Marco Vivarelli, 2016. "R&D and Productivity in the US and the EU: Sectoral Specificities and Differences in the Crisis," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2016-03, Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Pieter Jan Kerstens, 2016. "Production with storable and durable inputs: nonparametric analysis of intertemporal efficiency," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 549617, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse, 2016. "Market Regulations, Prices, and Productivity," Post-Print hal-01344484, HAL.
- Nathan Chappell & Adam Jaffe, 2016. "Intangible Investment and Firm Performance," Working Papers 16_14, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Gamal Atallah & Aggey Semenov, 2016. "Technological Progress and Sectoral Shares," Working Papers 1610e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Nadia Saghi-Zedek, 2016. "Product diversification and bank performance: does ownership structure matter?," Post-Print halshs-01342528, HAL.
- Céline Meslier-Crouzille & Donald P. Morgan & Katherine Samolyk & Amine Tarazi, 2016. "The Benefits and Costs of Geographic Diversification in Banking," Post-Print hal-01338717, HAL.