Report NEP-EFF-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EFF
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duygun, Meryem & Kutlu, Levent & Sickles, Robin C., 2014. "Measuring Productivity and Efficiency: A Kalman," Working Papers 15-010, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Sickles, Robin C. & Hao, Jiaqi & Shang, Chenjun, 2015. "Panel Data and Productivity Measurement," Working Papers 15-018, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Duygun, Meryem & Shaban, Mohamed & Sickles, Robin C. & Weyman-Jones, Thomas, 2015. "How Regulatory Capital Requirement Affect Banks' Productivity: An Application to Emerging Economies' Banks," Working Papers 15-012, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Yasmina Rim Limam & Stephen M. Miller & Giampaolo Garzarelli, 2016. "Decomposition of Output Growth in the Presence of Input Quality: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Working papers 2016-13, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Richard Harris & Shengyu Li, 2016. "Government Assistance and Total Factor Productivity: Firm-level Evidence from China, 1998-2007," CEMAP Working Papers 2016_04, The Centre for Macroeconomic Policy, Department of Economics, University of Durham.
- Sickles, Robin C. & Hao, Jiaqi & Shang, Chenjun, 2015. "Productivity Measurement, Model Averaging, and World Trends in Growth and Inequality," Working Papers 15-019, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Duygun, Meryem & Hao, Jiaqi & Isaksson, Anders & Sickles, Robin C., 2015. "World Productivity Growth: A Model Averaging Approach," Working Papers 15-011, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Glass, Anthony J. & Kenjegalieva, Karligash & Sickles, Robin C., 2015. "A Spatial Autoregressive Stochastic Frontier Model for Panel Data with Asymmetric Efficiency Spillovers," Working Papers 15-014, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Olivier CADOT & Patricia AUGIER & Marion DOVIS, 2016. "Regulatory harmonization, profits, and productivity: Firm-level evidence from Morocco," Working Papers P162, FERDI.
- Generalova Svetlana Vladimirovna & Dzhamalodinova Nanish Asadulaevna, 2015. "Analysis of production and economic potential of the industry of dairy farming with the use of the tracer method," Published Papers g9164, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Inanoglu, Hulusi & Jacobs, Michael, Jr. & Liu, Junrong & Sickles, Robin, 2015. "Analyzing Bank Efficiency: Are "Too-Big-to-Fail" Banks Efficient?," Working Papers 15-016, Rice University, Department of Economics.