Report NEP-EFF-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agasisti, Tommaso & Wolszczak-Derlacz, Joana, 2014. "Exploring universities’ efficiency differentials between countries in a multi-year perspective: an application of bootstrap DEA and Malmquist index to Italy and Poland, 2001-2011," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt14m8g45v, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Wolszczak, Joanna, 2014. "An evaluation and explanation of (in)efficiency in higher education institutions in Europe and the U.S. with the application of two-stage semi-parametric DEA," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7c87d4hk, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Gopinath, Gita & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Karabarbounis, Loukas & Villegas-Sanchez, Carolina, 2015. "Capital Allocation and Productivity in South Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 10826, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kasem Kunasri & Sombat Singkharat, 2015. "Efficiency and Technology Gap Ratio of Lending Performance of Micro-credit Institutions in Thailand: The Meta-frontier Analysis," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704694, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Giovanni Marin & Alessandro Palma, 2015. "Technology invention and diffusion in residential energy consumption. A stochastic frontier approach," SEEDS Working Papers 1415, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Sep 2015.
- Giovanni Marin & Alessandro Palma, 2015. "Technology invention and diffusion in residential energy consumption. A stochastic frontier approach," IEFE Working Papers 81, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Anna Alberini & Massimo Filippini, 2015. "Transient and Persistent Energy Efficiency in the US Residential Sector: Evidence from Household-level Data," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/220, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Katia Alejandra Covarrubias, 2015. "The role of crop diversity in household production and food security in Uganda: A gender-differentiated analysis," FOODSECURE Working papers 32, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Beverelli, Cosimo & Fiorini, Matteo & Hoekman, Bernard, 2015. "Services Trade Restrictiveness and Manufacturing Productivity: The Role of Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steffen Müller & Jens Stegmaier, 2015. "The Dynamic Effects of Works Councils on Labor Productivity: First Evidence from Panel Data," IWH Discussion Papers 14, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Crespo, Aranzazu; Segura-Cayuela, Ruben, 2014. "Understanding Competitiveness," Economics Working Papers MWP2014/20, European University Institute.