Report NEP-EFF-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corrado, Carol & Haskel, Jonathan & Jona-Lasinio, Cecilia, 2014. "Knowledge Spillovers, ICT and Productivity Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 10057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Uras, R.B. & Wang, P., 2014. "Techniques Choice, Misallocation and Total Factor Productivity," Discussion Paper 2014-074, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Atkin, David & Khandelwal, Amit & Osman, Adam, 2014. "Exporting and Firm Performance: Evidence from a Randomized Trial," CEPR Discussion Papers 10276, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Margaritis, D. & Grosskopf, S. & Färe, R. & Ball, V. Eldon, 2014. "The role of energy productivity in the U.S. agriculture," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1424, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jacques Thisse & Takatoshi Tabuchi & Xiwei Zhu, 2014. "Technological Progress and Economic Geography_x0003_," ERSA conference papers ersa14p276, European Regional Science Association.
- Javorcik, Beata & Poelhekke, Steven, 2014. "Former Foreign Affiliates: Cast Out and Outperformed?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10077, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ayadi, Mohamed & Mattoussi, Wided, 2014. "From productivity to exporting or vice versa? Evidence from the Tunisian manufacturing sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 098, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jiuwen Sun & Shanshan Li, 2014. "Total Factor Energy Efficiency of Yangtze River Delta Region in China," ERSA conference papers ersa14p799, European Regional Science Association.
- Eleni Garbi & Christos Genakos & Mario Pagliero, 2014. "When pressure sinks performance: Evidence from diving competitions," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 374, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Stefan Seifert & Astrid Cullmann & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2014. "Technical Efficiency and CO2 Reduction Potentials: An Analysis of the German Electricity Generating Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1426, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Solange Maria Guerra & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Rodrigo Cesar de Castro Miranda, 2014. "Do Interconnections Matter for Bank Efficiency?," Working Papers Series 374, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Prakash K. Karn, "undated". "The Impact of Climate Change on Rice Production in Nepal," Working papers 85, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Esther Goya, 2014. "How Important Are Internal Knowledge Flows for Firms' Innovative Performance in Spain?," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2014-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Germeshausen, Robert & Panke, Timo & Wetzel, Heike, 2014. "Investigating the influence of firm characteristics on the ability to exercise market power: A stochastic frontier analysis approach with an application to the iron ore market," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-105, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.