Report NEP-EFF-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmad, Nor Hayati Bt & Noor, Mohamad Akbar Noor Mohamad & Sufian, Fadzlan, 2010. "Measuring Islamic banks efficiency: the case of world Islamic banking sectors," MPRA Paper 29497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harald Tauchmann, 2011. "orderalpha: Nonparametric order-α efficiency analysis for Stata," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2011 05, Stata Users Group.
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Ciari, Lorenzo & Duso, Tomaso & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Vitale, Cristiana, 2011. "Competition policy and productivity growth: An empirical assessment," DICE Discussion Papers 22, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Barnes, Andrew Peter & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2010. "A Metafrontier Analysis of Technical Efficiency of Selected European Agricultures," Working Papers 109412, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Nour, Samia, 2011. "Assessment of industrial performance and the relationship between skill, technology and input-output indicators in Sudan," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fofana, Ismael, 2011. "Simulating the impact of climate change and adaptation strategies on farm productivity and income: A bioeconomic analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 1095, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Haller, Stefanie, 2011. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Foreign Presence and Competition in Irish Services Sectors?," Papers WP395, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mbuvi, Dorcas & Tarsim, Achraf, 2011. "Managerial ownership and urban water utilities efficiency in Uganda," MERIT Working Papers 036, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bryan, Elizabeth & Ringler, Claudia & Okoba, Barrack & Koo, Jawoo & Herrero, Mario & Silvestri, Silvia, 2011. "Agricultural management for climate change adaptation, greenhouse gas mitigation, and agricultural productivity: Insights from Kenya," IFPRI discussion papers 1098, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Raymond Mattaloni Jr., 2011. "The Productivity Advantage and Global Scope of U.S. Multinational Firms," BEA Working Papers 0070, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Kato, Edward & Nkonya, Ephraim & Place, Frank M., 2011. "Heterogeneous treatment effects of integrated soil fertility management on crop productivity: Evidence from Nigeria," IFPRI discussion papers 1089, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).