Report NEP-EFF-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H. Chowdhury & V. Zelenyuk & W. Wodchis & A. Laporte, 2010. "Efficiency and Technological Change in Health Care Services in Ontario," CEPA Working Papers Series WP082010, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Antonio Peyrache, 2010. "Where is the primal Total Factor Productivity Index?," CEPA Working Papers Series WP062010, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2341 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jiménez-Sáez, Fernando & Zabala, Jon Mikel & Zofío, José L., 2010. "Who leads Research Productivity Change? Guidelines for R&D policy makers," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/10, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2010. "Productivity growth in the Old and New Europe: the role of agglomeration externalities," Working Paper CRENoS 201024, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2010. "Does Labor Diversity Affect Firm Productivity?," Working Papers 10-12, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2010. "Decompositions of Profitability Change using Cost Functions," CEPA Working Papers Series WP092010, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Nuria Bosch & Marta Espasa & Toni Mora, 2010. "Citizens control and the efficiency of local public services," Working Papers in Economics 247, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Kimura, Fukunari & Machikita, Tomohiro, 2010. "Globalization and productivity : a survey of firm-level analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 252, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gino Gancia & Andreas Müller & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2010. "Structural development accounting," Economics Working Papers 1249, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2011.
- A. Peyrache, 2010. "Multilateral productivity comparisons and homotheticity," CEPA Working Papers Series WP112010, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Hojo, Masakazu & Oshio, Takashi, 2010. "What factors determine student performance in East Asia? New evidence from TIMSS 2007," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 494, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.