Report NEP-EFF-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lei Chen & Subhash C. Ray, 2010. "Cost Efficiency and Scale Economies in General Dental Practices in the U.S.: A Non-parametric and Parametric Analysis," Working papers 2010-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Sofiane Ghali & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Economic Restructuring and Total Factor Productivity Growth: Tunisia Over the Period 1983-2001," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-26, CIRANO.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2010. "Measuring the effect of virtual mergers on banks’ efficiency levels:A non parametric analysis," MPRA Paper 23696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saleh S. Tabrizy & Natalia Trofimenko, 2010. "Scope for Export-Led Growth in a Large Emerging Economy: Is India Learning by Exporting?," Kiel Working Papers 1633, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong & Macdonald, Ryan, 2010. "Integrated Productivity Accounts: Contributions to the Measurement of Capital," The Canadian Productivity Review 2010027e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Polder, Michael & Van Leeuwen, George & Mohnen, Pierre & Raymond, Wladimir, 2010. "Product, process and organizational innovation: drivers, complementarity, and productivity effects," MPRA Paper 23719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shiu, Alice & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2009. "Production Efficiency versus Ownership: The Case of China," MPRA Paper 23760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Mar 2010.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & Sauer, Johannes, 2010. "Distinguishing Different Industry Technologies and Localized Technical Change," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91749, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lehmann, Bernard, 2010. "The effect of environmental cross compliance regulations on Swiss farm productivity," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91828, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Angel De la Fuente, 2010. "Infrastructures and productivity: an updated survey," Working Papers 1018, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Item repec:upj:weupjo:10-166 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandrine Kablan, 2010. "Banking Efficiency and Financial Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 10/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Yogi Rahmayanti & Theara Horn, 2010. "Expenditure Efficiency and the Optimal Size of Government in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Davis, Kristin & Nkonya, Ephraim & Kato, Edward & Mekonnen, Daniel Ayalew & Odendo, Martins & Miiro, Richard & Nkuba, Jackson, 2010. "Impact of farmer field schools on agricultural productivity and poverty in East Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 992, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Apata, Temidayo Gabriel & Ogunyinka, A.I. & Sanusi, R.A. & Ogunwande, S., 2010. "Effects of Global Climate Change on Nigerian Agriculture: An Empirical Analysis," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91751, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Alexandre Repkine, 2010. "The Estimation of Meta-Frontiers by Constrained Maximum Likelihood," Discussion Paper Series 1011, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse, 2010. "Productivity and Propensity: The Two Faces of the R&D-Patent Relationship," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-025, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dewbre, Joshua, 2010. "Improving resource allocation and incomes in Vietnamese agriculture," IFPRI discussion papers 984, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).