Report NEP-EFF-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rene Söllner, 2010. "Product Diversification and Labor Productivity Dispersion in German Manufacturing Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Torsten Wezel, 2010. "Bank Efficiency amid Foreign Entry; Evidence from the Central American Region," IMF Working Papers 10/95, International Monetary Fund.
- Qu Feng & William C. Horrace, 2010. "Alternative Technical Efficiency Measures: Skew, Bias, and Scale," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 121, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Rohini Somanathan & Kala Krishna & Sergey Lychagin & Sanghamitra Das, 2010. "Back on the Rails -- Competition and Productivity in State-owned Industry," Working papers 184, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Kent Matthews & Zhiguo Xiao & Xu Zhang, 2009. "Rational Cost Inefficiency in Chinese Banks," Working Papers 292009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Priit Vahter, 2010. "Does Fdi Spur Innovation, Productivity And Knowledge Sourcing By Incumbent Firms? Evidence From Manufacturing Industry In Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 69, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Santiago Carbó & David B. Humphrey & Francisco Rodríguez, 2010. "A revenue-based frontier measure of banking competition," Working Papers 10-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Reda Cherif & Rabah Arezki, 2010. "Development Accounting and the Rise of TFP," IMF Working Papers 10/101, .
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2010. "Volatility, Nonstandard Employment, and Productivity: An empirical analysis using firm-level data," Discussion papers 10025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).