Report NEP-EFF-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Ciari, Lorenzo & Duso, Tomaso & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Vitale, Cristiana, 2009. "Competition Policy and Productivity Growth: An Empirical Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7470, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barbara Rudolf & Mathias Zurlinden, 2009. "Productivity and economic growth in Switzerland 1991-2005," Working Papers 2009-13, Swiss National Bank.
- Bernd GÃ¶rzig & Martin Gornig & Ramona Voshage & Axel Werwatz, 2009. "Product policy and the East-West productivity gap," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-056, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Barrios, Salvador & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2009. "Spillovers through backward linkages from multinationals: Measurement matters!," CEPR Discussion Papers 7491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konings, Jozef & Vanormelingen, Stijn, 2009. "The Impact of Training on Productivity and Wages: Firm Level Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Conrad, Alexander & Neuberger, Doris & Trigo Gamarra, Lucinda, 2009. "The impact of regional and demographic factors on the efficiency of German savings banks," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 111, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Hernan J Moscoso Boedo & Pablo N D’Erasmo, 2009. "Financial Structure, Informality and Development," Virginia Economics Online Papers 374, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Huffman, Wallace, 2009. "Measuring Public Agricultural Research Capital and Its Contribution to State Agricultural Productivity," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13123, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Raul Ramos & Manuel Artís & Jordi Suriñach, 2009. "Human Capital Spillovers Productivity and Regional Convergence in Spain," IREA Working Papers 200925, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2009.
- Moser, Christoph & Urban, Dieter M & Weder di Mauro, Beatrice, 2009. "Offshoring, Firm Performance and Establishment-Level Employment: Identifying Productivity and Downsizing Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 7455, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2009. "International Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and Technology Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 7503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nuria Quella, 2009. "Knowledge Spillovers and TFP Growth Rates," Department of Economics Working Papers 09-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Nazim Belhocine, 2009. "Treating Intangible Inputs as Investment Goods; The Impact on Canadian GDP," IMF Working Papers 09/240, International Monetary Fund.