Report NEP-EFF-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daley, Jenifer & Matthews, Kent, 2009. "Measuring bank efficiency: tradition or sophistication? - A note," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/24, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Bernd Görzig & Martin Gornig & Ramona Voshage & Axel Werwatz, 2009. "Product Policy and the East-West Productivity Gap: Evidence from German Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 945, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lerman, Zvi & Sedik, David J., 2009. "Sources of Agricultural Productivity Growth in Central Asia: The Case of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan," Discussion Papers 54713, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Jan Fałkowski & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2009. "Access to Credit, Factor Allocation and Farm Productivity: Evidence From the CEE Transition Economies," Working Papers 2009-12, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Andrea Finicelli & Patrizio Pagano & Massimo Sbracia, 2009. "Trade-Revealed TFP," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 729, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hansson, Pär & Eliasson, Kent & Lindvert, Markus, 2009. "Do Firms Learn by Exporting or Learn to Export? Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Swedish Manufacturing," Working Papers 2009:15, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Albert Carreras & Camilla Josephson, 2009. "Growing at the production frontier. European aggregate growth, 1870-1914," Economics Working Papers 1179, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Giovanni Peri, 2009. "The Effect of Immigration on Productivity: Evidence from US States," NBER Working Papers 15507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaumandreu, Jordi, 2009. "What explains the evolution of productivity and competitiveness? The innovation link," IESE Research Papers D/804, IESE Business School.