Report NEP-EFF-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suwanee Arunsawadiwong & Gavin C. Reid, 2009. "The Estimation of Technical Efficiency Effects Models with an Example Applied to the Thai Manufacturing Sector," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0906, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Åkerman, Anders, 2009. "Trade, Reallocations and Productivity: A Bridge between Theory and Data in Öresund," Working Paper Series 795, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2009. "The Localized Introduction Of Biased Technological Change And Productivity Growth. The Empirical Evidence In The Italian Manufacturing Industry," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200908, University of Turin.
- Bart Van Ark & Abdul Azeez & Erumban Vivian Chen & Chen Utsav Kumar, . "The Cost Competitiveness of Manufacturing in China and India: An Industry and Regional Perspective," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 228, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2009. "Financial and economic determinants of firm default," LEM Papers Series 2009/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi S. Imai & Kenneth Hill & Shantanu Mathur, 2009. "On insect infestation and agricultural productivity in developing countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0910, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 2008. "Research Lags Revisited: Concepts and Evidence from U.S. Agriculture," Staff Papers 50091, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Pranab Bardhan & Dilip Mookherjee & Neha Kumar, 2009. "State-led or Market-led Green Revolution? Role of Private Irrigation Investment vis-a-vis Local Government Programs in West Bengal’s Farm Productivity Growth," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-184, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Matthew A. & Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2009. "Capital Service Flows: Concepts and Comparisons of Alternative Measures in U.S. Agriculture," Staff Papers 50098, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Voigt, Sebastian & Hoffmann, Tim, 2009. "What Drives the Efficiency of Hard Coal Fuelled Electricity Generation? An Empirical Assessment," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-011, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Arthur J. Caplan & John Gilbert & Devalina Chatterjee, 2009. "Parametric and Non-Parametric Tests for Economies-of-Scale in Nonpoint Pollution Control: The Case of Bear River Basin, Utah," Working Papers 2009-01, Utah State University, Department of Economics, revised 26 May 2009.