Report NEP-EFF-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Msuya, Elibariki Emmanuel & Hisano, Shuji & Nariu, Tatsuhiko, 2008. "Explaining Productivity Variation among Smallholder Maize Farmers in Tanzania," MPRA Paper 14626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joze P. Damijan & Crt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2009. "Does Innovation Help the Good or the Poor Performing Firms?," LICOS Discussion Papers 23009, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2009. "R&D productivity and the organization of cluster policy : An empirical evaluation of the Industrial Cluster Project in Japan," CCES Discussion Paper Series 4, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:icpw_ke_tegemeo_wp_029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:zm-fsrp-wp-36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore