Report NEP-EFF-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gupta, Abhay, 2009. "Looking beyond the methods: Productivity Estimates and Growth Trends in Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 14482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inklaar, R. & Timmer, M.P., 2009. "Productivity Convergence Across Industries and Countries: The Importance of Theory-based Measurement," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-109, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Vries, G.J. de, 2009. "Productivity in a Distorted Market: The Case of Brazil's Retail Sector," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-112, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Jong, H. de & Woltjer, P., 2009. "A Comparison of Real Output and Productivity for British and American Manufacturing in 1935," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-108, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Alexander Vogel, 2009. "Determinants of Export Behaviour of German Business Services Companies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 876, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765015143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Lupi & Fabio M. Manenti & Antonio Scialˆ & Cristiano Varin, 2009. "On the Assessment of Regulators' Efficiency. An Application to European Telecommunications," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0098, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Hassan, Gazi, 2009. "How to Increase the Long Run Growth Rate of Bangladesh?," MPRA Paper 14470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupta, Abhay, 2009. "Pre-reform Conditions, Intermediate Inputs and Distortions: Solving the Indian Growth Puzzle," MPRA Paper 14481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Skinner & Douglas Staiger, 2009. "Technology Diffusion and Productivity Growth in Health Care," NBER Working Papers 14865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:qld:uq2004:386 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Cipollini & Franco Fiordelisi, 2009. "The impact of bank concentration on financial distress: the case of the European banking system," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09021, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".