Report NEP-EFF-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gupta, Abhay, 2009. "Looking beyond the methods: Productivity Estimates and Growth Trends in Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 14482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Alexander Vogel, 2009. "Determinants of Export Behaviour of German Business Services Companies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 876, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Altomonte, C. & Pennings, H.P.G., 2009. "Domestic Plant Productivity and Incremental Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-012-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Paolo Lupi & Fabio M. Manenti & Antonio Scialˆ & Cristiano Varin, 2009. "On the Assessment of Regulators' Efficiency. An Application to European Telecommunications," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0098, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2009. "Comparitive Performance Analysis of European Airports by Means of Extended Data Envelopment Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Hassan, Gazi, 2009. "How to Increase the Long Run Growth Rate of Bangladesh?," MPRA Paper 14470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupta, Abhay, 2009. "Pre-reform Conditions, Intermediate Inputs and Distortions: Solving the Indian Growth Puzzle," MPRA Paper 14481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Skinner & Douglas Staiger, 2009. "Technology Diffusion and Productivity Growth in Health Care," NBER Working Papers 14865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:qld:uq2004:386 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Cipollini & Franco Fiordelisi, 2009. "The impact of bank concentration on financial distress: the case of the European banking system," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09021, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".