Report NEP-EFF-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malki, Elli, 2008. "A benchmarking model for measuring the efficiency of a humanitarian aid program: a case study of an international NGO," MPRA Paper 11317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Walter & Astrid Cullmann, 2008. "Potential Gains from Mergers in Local Public Transport: An Efficiency Analysis Applied to Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 832, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Helmut Fryges & Joachim Wagner, 2008. "Exports and Profitability - First Evidence for German Manufacturing Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 102, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Christian von Hirschhausen & Astrid Cullmann, 2008. "Next Stop: Restructuring?: A Nonparametric Efficiency Analysis of German Public Transport Companies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 831, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schaeck, Klaus & Čihák, Martin, 2008. "How does competition affect efficiency and soundness in banking? New empirical evidence," Working Paper Series 0932, European Central Bank.
- J.W.B. Bos & B. Candelon & C. Economidou, 2008. "Does Technology Spill Over across National Borders and Technology Regimes?," Working Papers 08-32, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Peter Grösche, 2008. "Measuring Residential Energy Efficiency Improvements with DEA," Ruhr Economic Papers 0060, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.