Report NEP-EFF-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M.G. & Triebs, T., 2008. "Productivity and Efficiency of US Gas Transmission Companies: A European Regulatory Perspective," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0812, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dreher, A. & Méon, P. & Schneider, F., 2007. "The devil is in the shadow Do institutions affect income and productivity or only official income and official productivity?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0768, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman & Alexander W. Hoffmaister, 2008. "International R&D Spillovers and Institutions," NBER Working Papers 14069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolf, C. & Pollitt, M.G., 2008. "Privatising national oil companies: Assessing the impact on firm performance," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0811, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lokshin, Boris, 2008. "Further results on bias in dynamic unbalanced panel data models with an application to firm R&D investment," MERIT Working Papers 039, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alex Coad, 2008. "Distance to Frontier and Appropriate Business Strategy," LEM Papers Series 2008/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ram C. Acharya & Wolfgang Keller, 2008. "Estimating the Productivity Selection and Technology Spillover Effects of Imports," NBER Working Papers 14079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.