Report NEP-EFF-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marta Simões & Adelaide Duarte, 2007. "Education and growth: an industry-level analysis of the Portuguese manufacturing," GEMF Working Papers 2007-03, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- David Tomberlin & Garth Holloway, 2007. "Trip-Level Analysis of Efficiency Changes in Oregon’s Deepwater Trawl Fishery," Working Papers 2007.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:ise:isegwp:wp182007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- João Adelino de Faria & Luiz Fernando de Paula & Alexandre Marinho, 2006. "Fusões e Aquisições Bancárias no Brasil: Uma Avaliação da Eficiência Técnica e de Escala," Discussion Papers 1233, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Massimo Del Gatto & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Marcello Pagnini, 2007. "Openess to trade and industry cost dispersion: Evidence from a panel of Italian firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 635, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Koetter, Michael & Wedow, Michael, 2007. "The quality of banking and regional growth," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,10, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Berger, Allen N. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Zhou, Mingming, 2007. "Bank ownership and efficiency in China : what lies ahead in the world's largest nation?," Research Discussion Papers 16/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Carlos Carreira & Paulino Teixeira, 2007. "Internal and External Restructuring over the Cycle: A Firm-Based Analysis of Gross Flows and Productivity Growth in Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2007-01, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Hvide, Hans K. & Møen, Jarle, 2007. "Liquidity Constraints and Entrepreneurial Performance," Discussion Papers 2007/21, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Item repec:ise:isegwp:wp192007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- VAN OVERFELT, Wouter & ANNAERT, Jan & DE CEUSTER, Marc & DELOOF, Marc, 2007. "Do universal banks create value? Universal bank affiliation and company performance in Belgium, 1905-1909," Working Papers 2007001, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 2007. "Formation of SEZ, Agricultural Productivity and Urban Unemployment," MPRA Paper 5324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5326 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miguel A. Ferreira & António F. Miguel & Sofia Ramos, 2006. "The Determinants of Mutual Fund Performance: A Cross-Country Study," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-31, Swiss Finance Institute.