Report NEP-EFF-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-89 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William C. Horrace & Seth O. Richards, 2007. "A Monte Carlo Study of Efficiency Estimates from Frontier Models," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 97, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Alessio Moro, 2007. "Biased Technical Change, Intermediate Goods and Total Factor Productivity," Economics Working Papers we076034, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía, revised Jun 2008.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-85 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:0717 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:07001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-90 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giulia Faggio & Kjell Salvanes & John Van Reenen, 2007. "The Evolution of Inequality in Productivity and Wages: Panel Data Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Hughes, 2007. "Innovation Policy as cargo cult: Myth and Reality in knowledge-led Productivity Growth," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp348, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-82 is not listed on IDEAS anymore