Report NEP-EFF-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kwoka, J. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Industry Restructuring, Mergers, And Efficiency: Evidence From Electric Power," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0725, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Carol Corrado & Paul Lengermann & Lawrence Slifman, 2007. "The contribution of multinational corporations to U.S. productivity growth, 1977-2000," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2007. "Employment, innovation, and productivity: Evidence from italian microdata," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 622, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu & Lihong Yun, 2007. "Technology Progress, Efficiency, and Scale of Economy in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200701, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2007.
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumás & Jesús Saurina, 2007. "Measurement of capital stock and input services of Spanish banks," Working Papers 0711, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Fukao, Kyoji, 2007. "The Performance of Foreign Firms and the Macroeconomic Impact of FDI," CEI Working Paper Series 2007-4, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro, 2007. "Regulatory reform and labour earnings in Portuguese banking," NIPE Working Papers 7/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.