Report NEP-EFF-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2005_004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anthony Plumridge & Don J. Webber & Martin Boddy & John Hudson, 2006. "Country-level Business Performance and Policy Asymmetries in Great Britain," Working Papers 0611, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- F. Daveri & M. Maliranta, 2006. "Age, technology and labour Costs," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-EP07, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Piñeiro, Erik & Guve, Bertil, 2005. "Spacing, Timing and Efficiency," Pink Machine Papers 6, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- Jokipii, Terhi & Milne, Alistair, 2006. "The cyclical behaviour of European bank capital buffers," Research Discussion Papers 17/2006, Bank of Finland.