Report NEP-EFF-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sinkkonen, Johanna, 2005. "Labour productivity growth and industry structure. The impact of industry structure on productivity growth, export prices and labour compensation," Research Discussion Papers 4/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Anthony Plumridge & Don J. Webber & Martin Boddy & John Hudson, 2006. "Country-level Business Performance and Policy Asymmetries in Great Britain," Working Papers 0611, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- F. Daveri & M. Maliranta, 2006. "Age, technology and labour Costs," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-EP07, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Piñeiro, Erik & Guve, Bertil, 2005. "Spacing, Timing and Efficiency," Pink Machine Papers 6, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2006_017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore