Report NEP-EFF-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arpad Abraham & Kirk White, 2006. "The Dynamics of Plant-Level Productivity in U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 06-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:3000297 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Markus Poschke, 2006. "The regulation of entry and aggregate productivity," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/21, European University Institute.
- Marcelo Resende, 2006. "Efficiency Measurement and Regulation in U.S. Telecommunications: A Robustness Analysis," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/15, European University Institute.
- Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson, 2006. "Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices," Working Papers 06-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- David Jacho-Chavez & Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton, 2006. "Identification and Nonparametric Estimation of a Transformed Additively Separable Model," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 652, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 26 Nov 2008.
- Manuel Arellano & Jinyong Hahn, 2005. "Understanding Bias In Nonlinear Panel Models: Some Recent Developments," Working Papers wp2005_0507, CEMFI.