Report NEP-EFF-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeong Yeon Lee & Jung Woo Kim, 2006. "Total Factor Productivity and R&D Capital in Manufacturing Industries," Economics Study Area Working Papers 89, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Kozo Kiyota & Miho Takizawa, 2006. "The Shadow of Death: Pre-exit Performance of Firms in Japan," Discussion papers 06033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gunjan Sharma, 2006. "Competing or Collaborating Siblings? Industrial and Trade Policies in India," Working Papers 0610, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Medhi Farsi & Massimo Filippini, 2006. "Effects of ownership, subsidization and teaching activities on hospital costs in Switzerland," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0606, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- D. Lanzi, 2006. "Screening Efficiency of Networks," Working Papers 555, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Andersson, Mats, 2006. "Marginal railway infrastructure cost estimates in the presence of unobserved effects," Working Papers 2006:6, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Harley Frazis & Mark A Loewenstein, 2006. "Wage Compression and the Division of Returns to Productivity Growth: Evidence from EOPP," Working Papers 398, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.