Report NEP-EFF-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adnan Kasman & Saadet Kirbas Kasman & Oscar Carvallo, 2005. "Efficiency and Foreign Ownership in Banking: An International Comparison," Discussion Paper Series 05/03, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 23 Nov 2005.
- Timo Kuosmanen, 2006. "Valuing Environmental Factors in Cost-Benefit Analysis Using Data Envelopment Analysis," Working Papers 2006.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kyoji Fukao & Keikok Ito & Hyeg Ug Kwon & Miho Takizawa, 2006. "Cross-Border Acquisitons and Target Firms' Performance: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-174, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Takahito Kanamori & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2006. "Centralization or Decentralization of Decision Rights? Impact on IT Performance of Firms," Discussion papers 06032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-07-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore