Report NEP-EFF-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200654 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eleanor Doyle & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2006. "Relating Productivity and Trade 1980-2000: A Chicken and Egg Analysis," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 147, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Bulent Unel & Harm Zebregs, 2006. "The Dynamics of Provincial Growth in China: A Nonparametric Approach," IMF Working Papers 06/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200653 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Albrecht Ritschl, 2006. "The Anglo-German Industrial Productivity Paradox, 1895-1938: A Restatement and a Possible Resolution," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Sang Nguyen & B.K. Atrostic, 2006. "How Businesses Use Information Technology: Insights for Measuring Technology and Productivity," Working Papers 06-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Stabley W. Black, 2001. "Obtstacles to Faster Growth in Transition Economies: The Mongolian Case," IMF Working Papers 01/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexander Pivovarsky, 2001. "How Does Privatization Work? Ownership Concentration and Enterprise Performance in Ukraine," IMF Working Papers 01/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:liu:liucej:10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore