Report NEP-EFF-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Aghion & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt & Susanne Prantl, 2006. "The Effects of Entry on Incumbent Innovation and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 12027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kris Inwood & Ian Keay, 2006. "Assessing Economic Performance among North American Manufacturing Establishments, 1870/71: Data, Methodology and Measurement Issues," Working Papers 1030, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Yukako Murakami, 2006. "Are Multinational Enterprises More Productive? A Test of the Selection Hypothesis," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-138, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & F. Pigliaru, 2006. "Gli effetti del capitale pubblico sulla produttività delle regioni italiane," Working Paper CRENoS 200601, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Astrid Cullmann & JÃ¼rgen Apfelbeck & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2006. "Efficiency Analysis of East European Electricity Distribution in Transition: Legacy of the Past?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 553, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yukako Murakami & Kyoji Fukao, 2006. "Inward Foreign Direct Investments and Productivity Growth in Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-143, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Wesley Wilson, 2006. "New Measures of Port Efficiency Using International Trade Data," NBER Working Papers 12052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009115_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore