Report NEP-EFF-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. David Brown & John Earle & Almos Telegdy, 2005. "The Productivity Effects of Privatization: Longitudinal Estimates from Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine," CERT Discussion Papers 0508, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- António Afonso & Sónia Fernandes, 2005. "Assessing and Explaining the Relative Efficiency of Local Government: Evidence for Portuguese Municipalities," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/19, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Linn Renée Naper, 2005. "Efficiency Potential and Efficiency Variation in Norwegian Lower Secondary Schools," CESifo Working Paper Series 1624, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kaloyan Ganev, 2005. "Can Educational Attainment Explain Total Factor Productivity? Growth Accounting Evidence from Seven Transition Countries for the Period 1991-2000," GE, Growth, Math methods 0512004, EconWPA.
- Malmberg, Bo & Lindh, Thomas & Halvarsson, Max, 2005. "Productivity consequences of workforce ageing - Stagnation or a Horndal effect?," Arbetsrapport 2005:17, Institute for Futures Studies.
- George C. Bitros & Epameinondas E. Panas, 2005. "The inflation-productivity trade-off revisited," Macroeconomics 0512012, EconWPA.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Does Social Capital Improve Labour Productivity in Small and Medium Enterprises?," Industrial Organization 0512006, EconWPA.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Does Social Capital Improve Labour Productivity in Small and Medium Enterprises?," Industrial Organization 0512008, EconWPA.