Report NEP-EFF-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eslava, Marcela & Haltiwanger Jr, John C & Kugler, Adriana D. & Kugler, Maurice, 2005. "Factor Adjustments after Deregulation: Panel Evidence from Colombian Plants," CEPR Discussion Papers 5267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mika Kortelainen & Timo Kuosmanen, 2005. "Eco-Efficiency Analysis of Consumer Durables Using Absolute Shadow Prices," Public Economics 0511022, EconWPA.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Andr�s Hernando & Andrea Repetto, 2005. "Market Reforms and Efficiency Gains in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 207, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira & Samuel de Abreu Pessôa & Fernando A. Veloso, 2005. "The Evolution of International Output Differences (1960-2000): From Factors to Productivity," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2005-11, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Raul Crespo, 2005. "Total Factor Productivity: An Unobserved Components Approach," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/579, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jan-Egbert Sturm & Barry Williams, 2005. "What Determines Differences in Foreign Bank Efficiency? Australian Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 1587, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aghion, Philippe & Blundell, Richard William & Griffith, Rachel & Howitt, Peter & Prantl, Susanne, 2005. "The Effects of Entry on Incumbent Innovation and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5323, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Hawkes, Denise & Pereira, Sonia, 2005. "Skills, human capital and the plant productivity gap: UK evidence from matched plant, worker and workforce data," CEPR Discussion Papers 5334, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta, 2005. "Regulation and Economic Performance: Product Market Reforms and Productivity in the OECD," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 460, OECD Publishing.
- Guido Travaglini, 2005. "Property Crime and Law Enforcement in Italy. A Regional Panel Analysis 1980-95," Econometrics 0512001, EconWPA.