Report NEP-EFF-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlo Altomonte & Italo Colantone, 2005. "Firm Heterogeneity and Endogenous Regional Disparities," LICOS Discussion Papers 16105, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Hofer, Helmut & Url, Thomas, 2005. "Growth Effects of Age-related Productivity Differentials in an Ageing Society. A Simulation Study for Austria," Economics Series 179, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Andy Cosh & Xiaolan Fu & Alan Hughes, 2005. "Management characteristics, collaboration and innovative efficiency: evidence from UK survey data," Working Papers wp311, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Peter A. Zadrozny & Baoline Chen, 2005. "Testing Substitution Bias of the Solow-Residual Measure of Total Factor Productivity Using CES-Class Production Functions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 378, Society for Computational Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2005007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Crt Kostevc, 2005. "Performance of Exporters: Scale Effects or Continuous Productivity Improvements," LICOS Discussion Papers 15905, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ann P. Bartel & Casey Ichniowski & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2005. "How Does Information Technology Really Affect Productivity? Plant-Level Comparisons of Product Innovation, Process Improvement and Worker Skills," NBER Working Papers 11773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juergen Antony, 2005. "Diffusion of Scale Effects between European Regions," Discussion Paper Series 281, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Matthieu LEMOINE & Odile CHAGNY, 2005. "Estimating the potential output of the euro area with a semi-structural multivariate Hodrick-Prescott filter," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 344, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2005. "Statistical Moments Analysis of Production and Profits in Multi-Product Cournot Oligopoly," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12471, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bee Yan Aw & Mark J. Roberts & Tor Winston, 2005. "The Complementary Role of Exports and R&D Investments as Sources of Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 11774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.