Report NEP-EFF-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Peter McGoldrick, 2005. "Estimating Productivity Dynamics During Institutional Change: An Application To Chinese State Owned Enterprises 1980-1994," Trinity Economics Papers 2000514, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Roberta Colavecchio & Declan Curran & Michael Funke, 2005. "Drifting Together or Falling Apart? The Empirics of Regional Economic Growth in Post-Unification Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 1533, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dierk Herzer, 2005. "Trade composition and total factor productivity: Evidence for Chile," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 116, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Beverly Hirtle, 2005. "The impact of network size on bank branch performance," Staff Reports 211, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Dierk Herzer, 2005. "Does Trade Increase Total Factor Productivity: Cointegration Evidence for Chile," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 115, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Baoline Chen & Peter A. Zadrozny, 2005. "Estimated U.S. Manufacturing Production Capital and Technology Based on an Estimated Dynamic Economic Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 1526, CESifo Group Munich.