Report NEP-EFF-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Styrin Konstantin, 2005. "What Explains Differences in Efficiency Across Russian Banks?," EERC Working Paper Series 01-258e-1, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Styrin Konstantin, 2005. "X-inefficiency, Moral Hazard, and Bank Failures," EERC Working Paper Series 01-258e-2, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Roberto Mura & Francesco Pigliaru, 2005. "How to Measure the Unobservable: A Panel Technique for the Analysis of TFP Convergence," Working Papers 2005.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joachim Wagner, 2005. "Exports and Productivity: A Survey of the Evidence fro Firm Level Data," International Trade 0504005, EconWPA.
- Joachim Wagner, 2005. "Exports, Foreign Direct Investment, and Productivity: Evidence from German Firm Level Data," International Trade 0504006, EconWPA.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sørensen & Ariell Reshef & Oved Yosha, 2005. "Why Does Capital Flow to Rich States?," Working Papers 2005-04, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Item repec:lnd:wpaper:042005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lnd:wpaper:072005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore