Report NEP-EFF-2001-06-08This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rba:rbaacv:1995-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "The production-side approach to estimating embodied technological change," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael R. Darby, 1983. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," UCLA Economics Working Papers 304, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rba:rbaacv:1995-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wayne B. Gray & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 1993. "Environmental Regulation and Manufacturing Productivity at the Plant Level," NBER Working Papers 4321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catherine J. Morrison, 1990. "Market Power, Economic Profitability and Productivity Growth Measurement: An Integrated Structural Approach," NBER Working Papers 3355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:rba:rbaacv:1995-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ben T. Yu, 1984. "Comparative Productivity of Inventors in Emerging Research Organizations: Some Evidence from the U.S. Petroleum Industry," UCLA Economics Working Papers 331, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rba:rbaacv:1995-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore