Report NEP-EEC-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariam Camarero & Gaetano D’Adamo & Cecilio Tamarit, 2018. "Differences in wage determination in the Eurozone," Working Papers 1811, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Alessio Terzi, 2018. "Macroeconomic Adjustment in the Euro Area," CID Working Papers 88a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- André Sapir, 2018. "High public debt in euro-area countries: comparing Belgium and Italy," Policy Contributions 27205, Bruegel.
- Haselmann, Rainer & Wahrenburg, Mark, 2018. "How demanding and consistent is the 2018 stress test design in comparison to previous exercises? Banking union scrutiny," SAFE White Paper Series 54, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Douch, Mustapha & Edwards, T.Huw & Soegaard, Christian, 2018. "The Trade Effects of the Brexit Announcement Shock," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1176, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Blattner, Laura & Farinha, Luisa & Rebelo, Francisco, 2018. "When Losses Turn into Loans: The Cost of Undercapitalized Banks," Research Papers 3688, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Burcu Berke & Vicente Esteve, 2018. "Fiscal policy and the real exchange rate: Some evidence from Spain," Working Papers 1810, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Ndeye Penda Sokhna & Lionel Ragot & Xavier Chojnicki, 2018. "The fiscal impact of 30 years of immigration in France: an accounting approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-36, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Maria Tsafa-Karakatsanidou & Stilianos Fountas, 2018. "Testing for Inflation Convergence among European Union Countries:A Panel Approach," Discussion Paper Series 2018_09, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2018.
- Friedrich, Jan & Thiemann, Matthias, 2018. "A new governance architecture for European financial markets? Towards a European supervision of CCPs," SAFE White Paper Series 53, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Thomasius, Sebastian, 2018. "Closing ranks between prevention and management of systemic crises: A proposal to couple the ESRB with the ESM," Discussion Papers 2018/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.