Report NEP-EEC-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Afonso & Michael G. Arghyrou & María Dolores Gadea & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2017. ""Whatever it takes" to resolve the European sovereign debt crisis? Bond pricing regime switches and monetary policy effects," Working Papers REM 2017/02, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Alice, Albonico & Roberta, Cardani & Patrizio, Tirelli, 2017. "Debunking the Myth of Southern Profligacy. A DSGE Analysis of Business Cycles in the EMU’s Big Four," Working Papers 373, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2018.
- Cândida Ferreira, 2017. "Financial Crisis, banking sector performance and economic growth in the European Union," Working Papers REM 2017/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Jochen Andritzky & Désirée I. Christofzik & Lars P. Feld & Uwe Scheuering, 2016. "A Mechanism to Regulate Sovereign Debt Restructuring in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 6038, CESifo.
- Mark Mink & Jan Jacobs & Jakob de Haan & Jakob de Haan, 2016. "Euro Area Imbalances," CESifo Working Paper Series 6291, CESifo.
- Dan Andrews & Filippos Petroulakis, 2017. "Breaking the Shackles: Zombie Firms, Weak Banks and Depressed Restructuring in Europe," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1433, OECD Publishing.
- Kämpfe, Martina & Knedlik, Tobias, 2017. "The appropriateness of the macroeconomic imbalance procedure for Central and Eastern European countries," IWH Discussion Papers 16/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Gal, Jens & Gründl, Helmut, 2017. "The recalibration of the European System of Financial Supervision in regard of the insurance sector: From dreary to dreamy or vice versa?," SAFE Policy Letters 60, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Kim, Heung Chong & Lee, Cheol-Won & Lee, Hyun Jean & Yang, Hyoeun & Kang, Yoo-Duk, 2017. "The EU's FTA Strategies in Its New Trade Policy Initiatives and Policy Implications," World Economy Brief 17-19, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Maja Bukovšak & Gorana Lukiniæ Èardiæ & Nina Raniloviæ, 2017. "Structure of Capital Flows and Exchange Rate: The Case of Croatia," Working Papers 52, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Müge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews & Valentine Millot, 2017. "Insolvency Regimes, Technology Diffusion and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Firms in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1425, OECD Publishing.