Report NEP-EEC-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Montani, 2015. "The German Question and the European Question. Monetary Union and European Democracy after the Greek crisis," DEM Working Papers Series 105, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2015. "Euro Area Time Varying Fiscal Sustainability," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/13, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Angana Banerji & Bergljot B Barkbu & James A John & Tidiane Kinda & Sergejs Saksonovs & Hanni Schoelermann & Tao Wu, 2015. "Building a Better Union; Incentivizing Structural Reforms in the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 15/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Adam, Klaus & Tzamourani, Panagiota, 2015. "Distributional consequences of asset price inflation in the euro area," Discussion Papers 27/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Camacho, Maximo & Leiva-Leon, Danilo & Pérez-Quirós, Gabriel, 2015. "Country shocks, monetary policy expectations and ECB decisions. A dynamic non-linear approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 10828, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gopinath, Gita & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Karabarbounis, Loukas & Villegas-Sanchez, Carolina, 2015. "Capital Allocation and Productivity in South Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 10826, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- C. M. Buch & Michael Koetter & Jana Ohls, 2015. "Banks and Sovereign Risk: A Granular View," IWH Discussion Papers 12, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2015. "Interconnections between Eurozone and US Booms and Busts using a Bayesian Panel Markov-Switching VAR Mode," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-111/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Khosravi, Taha, 2015. "The bank lending channel: An empirical analysis of EU accession countries from 2004-2013," MPRA Paper 66795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2015. "Pension reforms in the 1990s and during the financial crisis: More of the same?," MPRA Paper 66894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Periklis Boumparis & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2015. "Has the crisis affected the behavior of the rating agencies? Panel Evidence from the Eurozone," Discussion Paper Series 2015_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2015.