Report NEP-EEC-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cheng, Gong & Mevis, Dirk, 2015. "What happened to profitability? Shocks, challenges and perspectives for euro area banks," MPRA Paper 66150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William R. Cline, 2015. "From Populist Destabilization to Reform and Possible Debt Relief in Greece," Policy Briefs PB15-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2015. "The Euro Crisis: Where to From Here?," Working Paper Series rwp15-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Steffen Nauhaus, 2015. "The Power of Opinion: More Evidence of a GIPS-Markup in Sovereign Ratings During the Euro Crisis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1501, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- M. Lequien & A. Montaut, 2014. "Potential growth in France and the euro area: an overview of the estimation methods," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2014-09, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Cross-Country Report on Inflation; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Leo Kaas & Georgi Kocharkov & Edgar Preugschat, 2015. "Wealth Inequality and Homeownership in Europe," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-18, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Weiou Wu & Apostolos Fasianos & Stephen Kinsella, 2015. "Differences in Borrowing Behaviour between Core and Peripheral Economies — Economic Environment versus Financial Perceptions," Working Papers 201516, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Assarsson, Bengt & Österholm, Pär, 2015. "Do Swedish Consumer Confidence Indicators Do What They Are Intended to Do?," Working Papers 139, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Kalatie, Simo & Laakkonen, Helinä & Tölö, Eero, 2015. "Indicators used in setting the countercyclical capital buffer," Research Discussion Papers 8/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Azémar, Céline & Desbordes, Rodolphe & Wooton, Ian, 2015. "Country Size and Corporate Tax Rate: Rationale and Empirics," CEPR Discussion Papers 10800, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2015. "The Turnaround of Swedish Industry: Reforms, Firm Diversity and Job and Productivity Dynamics," Working Paper Series 1079, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Marçal, Emerson Fernandes & Zimmermann, Beatrice Aline & Mendonça, Diogo de Prince & Merlin, Giovanni Tondin, 2015. "Assessing interdependence among countries' fundamentals and its implications for exchange rate misalignment estimates: An empirical exercise based on GVAR," Textos para discussão 384, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).