Report NEP-EEC-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Felettigh & Claire Giordano & Giacomo Oddo & Valentina Romano, 2015. "Reassessing Price-Competitiveness Indicators of the Four Largest Euro-Area Countries and of their Main Trading Partners," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 280, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Theodoros S. Papaspyrou, 2015. "EMU 2.0 Drawing Lessons From the Crisis - a New Framework For Stability and Growth," Working Papers 192, Bank of Greece.
- Bettendorf, Timo & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2015. "German wage moderation and European imbalances: Feeding the global VAR with theory," Discussion Papers 15/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Marcello Pericoli & Marco Taboga, 2015. "Decomposing euro area sovereign spreads: credit, liquidity and convenience," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1021, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Antonio M. Conti & Stefano Neri & Andrea Nobili, 2015. "Why is inflation so low in the euro area?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1019, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Petra Posedel Simovic & Marina Tkalec & Maruska Vizek, 2015. "Time-varying integration in European post-transition sovereign bond market," Working Papers 1501, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Erceg, Christopher J. & Lindé, Jesper, 2015. "Jump-Starting the Euro Area Recovery: Would a Rise in Core Fiscal Spending Help the Periphery?," Working Paper Series 304, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Mavrozacharakis, Emmanouil & Tzagarakis, Stelios, 2015. "The Greek referendum: an alternative approach," MPRA Paper 65738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashoka Mody & Guntram B. Wolff, 2015. "The vulnerability of Europe's small and medium-sized banks," Working Papers 890, Bruegel.
- Edoardo Rainone, 2015. "Testing information diffusion in the decentralized unsecured market for euro funds," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1022, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Christopher Wratil, 2015. "Democratic Responsiveness in the European Union: the Case of the Council," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 94, European Institute, LSE.
- Dalia Marin & Jan Schymik & Jan Tscheke, 2015. "Europe's exports superstar - it's the organisation!," Working Papers 889, Bruegel.
- André M. Marques & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2015. "Searching for Patterns of Unemployment Persistence in OECD Countries with Aggregated and Disaggregated Data, 2000-2014," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_14, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 30 Jul 2015.