Report NEP-EEC-2015-04-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eylem Ersal Kiziler & Ha Nguyen, 2014. "Currency Risk and Business Cycle Risk in the Geography of Debt Flows to Peripheral Europe," Working Papers 14-03, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Enno Schröder, 2015. "Eurozone Imbalances: Measuring the Contribution of Expenditure Switching and Expenditure Volumes 1990-2013," Working Papers 1508, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2015.
- Modugno, Michele & D'Agostino, Antonello & Osbat, Chiara, 2015. "A Global Trade Model for the Euro Area," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Geert Mesters & Bernd Schwaab & Siem Jan Koopman, 2014. "A Dynamic Yield Curve Model with Stochastic Volatility and Non-Gaussian Interactions: An Empirical Study of Non-standard Monetary Policy in the Euro Area," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-071/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2015. "Long-run determinants and misalignments of the real effective exchange rate in the EU," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 18, Bank of Lithuania.
- Irma Hindrayanto & Siem Jan Koopman & Jasper de Winter, 2014. "Nowcasting and Forecasting Economic Growth in the Euro Area using Principal Components," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-113/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrea Vaona, 2015. "Positive long-run inflation non-super-neutrality in the Euro area," Working Papers 20/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Samarina, Anna & Bezemer, Dirk, 2014. "Capital Flows and Financial Intermediation: is EMU different?," Research Report 14021-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Bocola, Luigi, 2015. "The Pass-Through of Sovereign Risk," Working Papers 722, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bernd Schwaab & Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas, 2015. "Global Credit Risk: World, Country and Industry Factors," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-029/III/DSF87, Tinbergen Institute.
- Luís Manuel Seixas, 2015. "The Euro Monetary Fund. A proposal for sovereign-debt redemption," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Stoian, Andreea & Obreja Brasoveanu, Laura & Dumitrescu, Bogdan & Brasoveanu, Iulian, 2015. "A new framework for detecting the short term fiscal vulnerability for the European Union countries," MPRA Paper 63537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stoian, Andreea & Iorgulescu, Filip, 2015. "The Study of Public Debt. Which Are the Distinctions between the Emerging and Advanced Economies in the European Union?," MPRA Paper 63539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Videnord, Josefin, 2015. "The Growth Effects of R&D Spending in the EU: A Meta-Analysis," Ratio Working Papers 254, The Ratio Institute.