Report NEP-EEC-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaromír Baxa & Tomáš Olesnanik, 2014. "Current Accounts in the Eurozone Countries: The Role of Euro, Fiscal Policies and Financial Developments," Working Papers IES 2014/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2014.
- Dimitris P. Sotiropoulos & John Milios & Spyros Lapatsioras, 2014. "An Outline of a Progressive Resolution to the Euro-area Sovereign Debt Overhang: How a Five-year Suspension of the Debt Burden Could Overthrow Austerity," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_819, Levy Economics Institute.
- Philippe Martin & Thomas Philippon, 2014. "Inspecting the Mechanism: Leverage and the Great Recession in the Eurozone," NBER Working Papers 20572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jakob de Haan & Jeroen Hessel & Niels Gilbert, 2014. "Reforming the architecture of EMU: Ensuring stability in Europe," DNB Working Papers 446, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Schleer, Frauke & Kappler, Marcus, 2014. "The Phillips Curve: (In)stability, the role of credit, and implications for potential output measurement," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-067, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Giannone, Domenico & Altavilla, Carlo & Lenza, Michele, 2014. "The financial and macroeconomic effects of OMT announcements," Working Paper Series 1707, European Central Bank.
- Wieland, Volker & Wolters, Maik, 2014. "Is there a threat of self-reinforcing deflation in the euro area? A view through the lens of the Phillips curve," Kiel Policy Brief 79, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Wozny, Florian, 2014. "A Joint Unemployment Insurance for the European Economic and Monetary Union?," IZA Policy Papers 92, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ales Bulir & Martin Cihak & David-Jan Jansen, 2014. "Does the Clarity of Inflation Reports Affect Volatility in Financial Markets?," IMF Working Papers 14/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian H Ebeke & Greetje Everaert, 2014. "Unemployment and Structural Unemployment in the Baltics," IMF Working Papers 14/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Brent Glover & Seth Richards-Shubik, 2014. "Contagion in the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," NBER Working Papers 20567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:485644 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Guillaume Roussellet, 2014. "Fiscal Sustainability in the Presence of Systemic Banks: the Case of EU countries," Post-Print hal-00825256, HAL.
- Onorante, Luca & Alessi, Lucia & Ghysels, Eric & Potter, Simon & Peach, Richard, 2014. "Central bank macroeconomic forecasting during the global financial crisis: the European Central Bank and Federal Reserve Bank of New York experiences," Working Paper Series 1688, European Central Bank.