Report NEP-EEC-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hale, Galina & Obstfeld, Maurice, 2014. "The euro and the geography of international debt flows," Working Paper Series 2014-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2014. "Causality and contagion in EMU sovereign debt markets," Working Papers 2014-03, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera, 2014. "An update on EMU sovereign yield spread drivers in time of crisis: A panel data analysis," Working Papers 2014-04, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Edlira Narazani, 2013. "A Micro Level Perspective of Euroization in Albania," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 109, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2014. "On The Long-Term Macroeconomic Effects Of Social Security Spending:Evidence For 12 Eu Countries," Working Papers 150, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.