Report NEP-EEC-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zsolt Darvas, 2013. "The euro area's tightrope walk- debt and competitiveness in Italy and Spain," Policy Contributions 790, Bruegel.
- Stefan Kawalec & Ernest Pytlarczyk, 2013. "Controlled dismantlement of the Eurozone: A proposal for a New European Monetary System and a new role for the European Central Bank," NBP Working Papers 155, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2013. "International Monetary Transmission to the Euro Area: Evidence from the US, Japan and China," Working Papers 16436, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 05 Aug 2013.
- Marcin Kolasa, 2013. "Business cycles in EU new member states: How and why are they different?," NBP Working Papers 156, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Sibbertsen, Philipp & Wegener, Christoph & Basse, Tobias, 2013. "Testing for a Break in the Persistence in Yield Spreads of EMU Government Bonds," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-517, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Francesco Saraceno,, 2013. "Assessing future sustainability of french public finances," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:13011-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gaetano D’Adamo & Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Wage leadership models: a country-by-country analysis of the EMU," Working Papers 1317, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.