Report NEP-EEC-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Virkola, Tuomo, 2013. "Structural Budget Balance," ETLA Reports 11, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fève, Patrick & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2013. "On the Size of the Government Spending Multiplier in the Euro Area," TSE Working Papers 13-396, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2013.
- Richard Baldwin, 2013. "Lessons from the European Spaghetti Bowl," Trade Working Papers 23411, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Viral V. Acharya & Sascha Steffen, 2013. "The "Greatest" Carry Trade Ever? Understanding Eurozone Bank Risks," NBER Working Papers 19039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Riccardo Magnani & Luca Piccoli & Martine Carré & Amedeo Spadaro, 2013. "Would a real depreciation of the euro improve the French economy?," DEA Working Papers 60, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Lidia Mannarino & Marianna Succurro, 2013. "The Impact Of Financial Structure On Firms’ Probability Of Bankruptcy: A Comparison Across Western Europe Convergence Regions," Working Papers 201305, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).