Report NEP-EEC-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- PIROVANO, Mara, 2010. "Financial integration, monetary policy and stock prices: Empirical evidence for the new EU member states," Working Papers 2010024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Cho-Hoi Hui & Tsz-Kin Chung, 2010. "The Risk of Sudden Depreciation of the Euro in the Sovereign Debt Crisis of 2009-2010," Working Papers 252010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kok, Christoffer & Hempell, Hannah S., 2010. "The impact of supply constraints on bank lending in the euro area - crisis induced crunching?," Working Paper Series 1262, European Central Bank.
- Till van Treeck & Silke Tober & Achim Truger & Michael Brecht, 2010. "Squaring the circle in Euroland? Some remarks on the Stability and Convergence Programmes 2010-2013," IMK Working Paper 3-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Hauck, Achim & Neyer, Ulrike, 2010. "The euro area interbank market and the liquidity management of the eurosystem in the financial crisis," DICE Discussion Papers 09, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Domenica Tropeano, 2010. "The monetary policy response to the financial crisis in the Euro area and in the United States: a comparison," Working Papers 61-2010, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2010.
- Carmen Martínez-Carrascal & Julian von Landesberger, 2010. "Explaining the demand for money by non-financial corporations in the euro area: A macro and a micro view," Working Papers 1033, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- van der Cruijsen, Carin & Jansen, David-Jan & de Haan, Jakob, 2010. "How much does the public know about the ECB's monetary policy? Evidence from a survey of Dutch households," Working Paper Series 1265, European Central Bank.
- Enrico Marelli & Marcello Signorelli & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2010. "Crises and Joint Employment-Productivity Dynamics: A Comparative Perspective for European Countries," Working Papers 2010-14, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- David G. Mayes & Zaidah Mustaffa, 2010. "Social Models in the Enlarged EU," RECON Online Working Papers Series 20, RECON.
- Marczak, Martyna & Beissinger, Thomas, 2010. "Real wages and the business cycle in Germany," FZID Discussion Papers 20-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Mario Holzner, 2010. "Inequality, Growth and Public Spending in Central, East and Southeast Europe," wiiw Working Papers 71, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Philip Du Caju & Gábor Kátay & Ana Lamo & Daphne Nicolitsas & Steven Poelhekke, 2010. "Inter-industry wage differentials in EU countries: what do cross-country time varying data add to the picture?," MNB Working Papers 2010/9, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).