Report NEP-EEC-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crowley, Patrick M & Schultz, Aaron, 2010. "A new approach to analyzing convergence and synchronicity in growth and business cycles: cross recurrence plots and quantification analysis," Research Discussion Papers 16/2010, Bank of Finland.
- Seitz, Franz & von Landesberger, Julian, 2010. "Household money holdings in the euro area: An explorative investigation," Working Paper Series 1238, European Central Bank.
- Ansgar Belke, 2010. "Driven by the Markets? ECB Sovereign Bond Purchases and the Securities Markets Programme," Ruhr Economic Papers 0194, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Polgár, Éva Katalin & Wörz, Julia, 2010. "Trade with central and eastern Europe: Is it really a threat to wages in the west?," Working Paper Series 1244, European Central Bank.
- Carlo Panico, 2010. "The causes of the debt crisis in Europe and the role of regional integration," Working Papers wp234, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Isabel Argimón & Jenifer Ruiz, 2010. "The effects of national discretions on banks," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1029, Banco de Espa�a.
- Nickel, Christiane & Rother, Philipp & Zimmermann, Lilli, 2010. "Major public debt reductions: Lessons from the past, lessons for the future," Working Paper Series 1241, European Central Bank.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Hondroyiannis, George & Papazoglou, Christos & Tsaveas, Nicholas T. & Vasardani, Melina A., 2010. "Current account determinants and external sustainability in periods of structural change," Working Paper Series 1243, European Central Bank.
- Amy K. Filipek & Till Schreiber, 2010. "The Stability and Growth Pact: Past Performance and Future Reforms," Working Papers 97, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Grigorescu, Adriana & Balalia, Alina Elena, 2009. "The involvement of the European Union in funding the member states during the economic crisis period," MPRA Paper 25130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bricongne, Jean-Charles & Fontagné, Lionel & Gaulier, Guillaume & Taglioni, Daria & Vicard, Vincent, 2010. "Firms and the global crisis: French exports in the turmoil," Working Paper Series 1245, European Central Bank.
- Salotti, Simone & Marattin, Luigi, 2009. "On the usefulness of government spending in the EU area," MPRA Paper 19476, University Library of Munich, Germany.