Report NEP-EEC-2005-06-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert-Paul Berben & Teunis Brosens, 2005. "The Impact of Government Debt on Private Consumption in OECD Countries," DNB Working Papers 045, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hisham Foad, 2005. "Europe Without Borders? The Effect of the EMU on Relative Prices," Emory Economics 0515, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Tanturri, Maria Letizia, 2005. "Differences in delaying motherhood across European countries: empirical evidence from the ECHP," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-04, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bode, Sven & Hübl, Lothar & Schaffner, Joey & Twelemann, Sven, 2005. "Discrimination against Newcomers: Impacts of the German Emission Trading Regime on the Electricity Sector," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-316, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Guido Tabellini, 2005. "Culture and Institutions: economic development in the regions of Europe," Working Papers 292, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- G. Sarens & I. De Beelde, 2005. "Internal Auditor’s Perception about their Role in Risk Management Comparison between Belgian and US Companies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/304, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- B. Merlevede & K. Schoors, 2005. "How to Catch Foreign Fish? FDI and Privatisation in EU Accession Countries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/309, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore