Report NEP-EEC-2003-11-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charlotte Nilsson & Bengt Kristöm, 2002. "The Costs of Going from Kyoto to Marrakech: Swedish Carbon Policy in a Multi-Regional Model," Working Paper Series 02/327, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Forest Economics.
- Item repec:slu:sekowp:2002-320 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julian Franks & Colin Mayer & Stefano Rossi, 2003. "Spending Less Time with the Family: The Decline of Family Ownership in the UK," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe15, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Michael Fertig & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2003. "Mobility within Europe - What Do We (Still Not) Know?," European Economy Group Working Papers 29, European Economy Group.
- Ellen Brock & Sabien Dobbelaere, 2003. "Has International Trade Affected Workers?Bargaining Power?," LICOS Discussion Papers 13603, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Florian Neagu, 2003. "Net Foreign Assets Management and Capital Account Liberalization. The Romanian Case," Others 0311001, EconWPA.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi, 2003. "Between development and social policies: the impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions," European Economy Group Working Papers 28, European Economy Group.
- Holger Görg, 2003. "Foreign direct investment, investment incentives, and firing costs: A disadvantage for "inflexible Europe"?," European Economy Group Working Papers 30, European Economy Group.
- Minoas Koukouritakis, 2003. "Trade Effects due to the EU Accession: The case of Greece," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 5-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Eric Neumayer, 2003. "Bogus Refugees? The Determinants of Asylum Migration to Western Europe," Labor and Demography 0311002, EconWPA, revised 18 Feb 2004.
- Martin Hill & Bengt Kristöm, 2002. "Sectoral EU-trading and other Climate Policy Options: Impacts on the Swedish Economy," Working Paper Series 02/328, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Forest Economics.